Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lake Trout fish art

I started this painting with a light drawing. The painting is being done on a 6x6 gallery wrapped canvas.

I started the painting by putting in a lot of the dark areas.

I put in a background in a gray.

I start adding the scales to the first fish.

I start adding more colors to the fish.

I start working with the bubbles

I added more color and painted the first fish's eye.


I add the base color to the bottom fish.


I add more detail and begin to finish the painting.


Lake Trout
6x6
oil painting

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h



"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: