Thursday, October 22, 2009

Red and Green on Stripes Apples and Pears

Red and Green on Stripes, Apples and Pear
Red and Green on Stripes, Apples and Pear, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

Kitchen Art is a term I use for things I find in my kitchen to paint. I am not just speaking of the finished painting as a decor item. Kitchen art for me is the food and cooking items that are in my kitchen. Today it is pears and Apples.


Red and Green on Stipes, Apples and Pear
6x12
oil on galllery wrapped stretched canvas

Media: oil
Size: 12 in X 6 in (30.5 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: