Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Halloween Cupcake Party and Candy

I had the hardest time finding the little noise maker toy for this painting. I wasn't sure what to call them. I'm still not sure if they have a correct name.

Halloween Cupcake Party with Candy
Halloween Cupcake Party with Candy, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Halloween Cupcake Party with Candy
6x12 oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas
The sides are painted and the back is wired, this painting can be hung as is or framed.

Media: oil
Size: 12 in X 6 in (30.5 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://wwwartbydelilah.com

No comments: