Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin Wagon,fall landscape,farm oil painting





As you know I sometimes plein air paint for my daily painting. Yesterday I went out to a fruit farm about mile outside of a very small town in Napoleon Michigan. It was cold an over cast in the morning when I started and the ground was damp. I cut the fingers out of old gloves so my hands stay warm while I paint. I think my hands may have been the only thing warm. The Curtis fruit farm had so many interesting places to paint it was hard to decide, but I finally painted an old wagon that was full of pumpkins.
Pumpkin Wagon,fall landscape,farm
Pumpkin Wagon,fall landscape,farm, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Pumpkin Wagon
This landscape painting was done "en plien air" yesterday at a Michigan fruit Farm.
8x10
oil on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil
Size: 10 in X 8 in 

Or, send me an email

Delilah Smith , Michigan, USA
"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: