Friday, October 16, 2009

Balancing Act, still life with spoon,glass,egg, and cork screw

Last night I was at meeting where the women there were discussing the issue of balancing their artist lives with their family and work. I go to think about all the things we balance and how paintings on the subject might be interesting so this is the first.

Balancing Act still life oil painting spoon wine glass
Balancing Act still life oil painting spoon wine glass, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Balancing Act
(j09-1101)
10x8
oil on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: