Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Balancing Act No 4, Paint tubes and paint brush

Balancing Act No 4, paint tubes and paint brush
Balancing Act No 4, paint tubes and paint brush, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

Balancing the paint brush on the paint tubes was part of what I was thinking about as I did the painting. I also was thinking about color red,yellow,blue and the balance of colors in a painting,
Balancing Act no 4
Oil painitng on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame. This painting is 8x6.

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: