Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A few hot ones jalepeno peppers,vegetables

There are numerous types of hot peppers around the world with varying degrees of heat. The degree of a hot a pepper's heat is measured on a chart called the Scoville scale. Capsaicin, which causes the heat in a hot pepper, is found in the ribs of the pepper.

I live in Michigan. By day I am an Artist but in my spare time I garden. I was raised on a farm so I have a love for nature and the land. I heard a quote once when I was a child we raised all we ate and we ate all we raised. I have add a new line I also paint it.
A few hot ones jalepeno peppers,vegetables
A few hot ones jalepeno peppers,vegetables, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
A Few Hot Ones,Jalepeno Peppers another painting in my vegetable series.
6x8 oil on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: