Friday, June 25, 2010

Window Flowers

The light from the window in this painting is behind the flowers and creates a nostalgic feeling in this oil painting. There is a lot to catch the eye as the oranges roll around and the white water pitcher sits to the side.The colors are muted to add to the feeling. I like the painting that Nancy Median a fellow daily painter did of Glads by a window her colors were bold and bright and give so much life to her painting. I think I use brighter colors when I work in in watercolors.

Window Flowers
Window Flowers, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Window Flowers
5x7 oi painting on canvas ready to frame.

Media: oi painitng
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $70 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $70 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email







"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: