Friday, June 25, 2010

A Walk in the Rain

I have been collecting pictures of umbrellas to start a series of oil paintings. I must have a folder that is is an inch thick but I still don't feel like things have gotten firm in my mind as the direction I would like to take this theme. In today's paintings" A Walk in the Rain" I just wanted to try to catch that wet look. I am still playing with the idea of umbrellas but I'm not ready to start on it yet.
A Walk in the Rain
A Walk in the Rain, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
A Walk in the Rain
7x5 oil on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
How to Purchase: , send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

2 comments:

Susan Roux said...

This painting jumped right out at me! Love the looseness. The image is right on. Love how the yellow pulls me through the painting. Well done.

Delilah said...

Thank You Susan.