Monday, June 28, 2010

Figurative art

I use a lot of yellow ochre in my paintings. The earth colors are my favorite color choice. Every artist must exclude as well as include colors in their color pallet.

Ochre is an iron oxide and was the first color paint. It has been used on every inhabited Continent since painting began. The word "Ochre" come from Greek meaning "pale yellow", Ochres can be redder,or browner,and very earthy?

No Peeking,figurative oil painting
No Peeking,figurative oil painting, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
No Peeking
A figurative oil painting on canvas mounted on hardboard. This painting is ready to frame,

Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: