Sunday, January 15, 2012

Orange Painting


I started the orange painting on a toneed background of pink.

I start the base color of the shadowed side of the leaves on the orange.

I staart putting in some of the base color of the orange. I use lemon yellow,cad yellow med, and cad orange.

I add more color to the leaves and the stem of the orange.




I put the remaining base color of the orange in and I add the reflection of the orange. I add some purple to the back ground.

I work on the details a little more.

I add more puple to the background and finish the details.


Orange Reflection
7x5
oil painting

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h


"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: