Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cow Patch oil painitng


Cow Patch
Cow Patch, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I have started a new series of Cow paintings. I have one I just started with a cow and  a pig. Don't you just love those farm animals? Getting them to hold still is the trick. I take lots of picture and work from those. It is just easier. I am traveling over to Cass County Michigan today so I will be taking lots of pictures of farm animals and barns.

Cow Patch
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel. This painting is ready to be framed.
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: