Saturday, June 30, 2012

Some Like it Hot

Some Like It Hot

Some like it hot and head for the beach like this couple. I have been working late in the studio because it is in on the lower leavel of the house and it is nice and cool there. Artist tend to make their studios in all sorts of interesting spaces. I love to get invited to those special places of fellow artist where they creat those wonderful pieces we see on display at galleries.

 I get up early while it's cool to get things done in the yard and around the house before that 100 degree heat hits. I think a nice beach breeze would work better.I'm sure I could paint on this beach.

Where is your studio or if you are a collector what was one of the most interesting studios you have visited?


"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: