Friday, June 01, 2012

Painting Joy

Tulip Still Life by Delilah
Tulip Still Life by Delilah, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:I believe that the great painters with their intellect as master have attempted to force this unwilling medium of paint and canvas into a record of their emotions.
Edward Hopper
I think Painting is all about the emotion that you feel as you paint and the emotion that just paint creates for you. When I paint I feel pure joy, even when the paint just will not do what mind wants to bend it into. What does painting do for you?


Tulip Still Life
5x7 oil painting on stretched canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: