Thursday, September 29, 2011

Waters Edge, sail boat painting

Delilah Smith





About This Painting: at the waters edge you get the most interesting reflections on the water. It was a still day in the harbor so I took lot of pictures to take back to the studio to work from.This is an oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel.I am currently working on some large seascapes that will be available on my Web site Delilah Smith Art by Delilah.
Waters Edge
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel


Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: