Friday, September 02, 2011

Boats



Delilah Smith





Boats
5x7
Oil painting


Boats
About This Painting: When I painted this oil painting I thought the title Boats work just right for it. Then I began to wonder: is there a difference in terms should I have been more specific as to what kind of boat?They sure are not yachts. They surely are not ships because they are tied at the pier down at the lake. 

The distinction between a ship and varies depending on regional definitions, but as a general rule, boat can fit onto a ship, but a ship cannot fit onto boat
Boats. A ship, in other words, is a very large ocean-going vessel,
while a boat is small. Okay I am sticking to boats it fits.

5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or,
send me an email
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: