Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Chubby Fall Birds painted in oils

Delilah Smith

Chubby Fall Birds
About This Painting: I think a have started a series of paintings with these Chubby Bird. They are whimsical and just plain fun to paint. I have been trying to think of more ways to paint them, any ideas?

A series is different from a body of work which usually is 20 or 30 paintings in a similar style that you would like to submit to a gallery for representation. A
 series is described as A number of objects or events arranged or coming one after the other in succession. definition of a body of work varies from artist to artist. For one artist, a body of work might be defined by size. For another artist, it might be color, media, or subject matter.
Alyson Stanfield: author of I 'd rather be in the studio, has this to say:

I can’t give you a Read the rest:

Chubby Birds
5x7
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $120 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

1 comment:

Marie Fox said...

Hi Delilah, I'm pleased that you enjoy my figure paintings and am glad to see your new work. Wow, you are prolific and talented. I absolutely love your waterfall painting. It's very dramatic and satisfies my eye in terms of detail and composition. Of course, your chubby birds are so appealing. Very sweet. Will enjoy looking at more of your art. Thank you, Marie Fox