Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strawberry Still Life

Strawberries are in season right now so they are good thing to paint. They only stay fresh for a day when you are using them in a still life so no do overs if you are not sure if you go it right or not. I can see that I need some smaller brushes for the little seeds and the hight lights around them.

Strawberry Still Life
Strawberry Still Life, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Strawberry Still Life
oil painitng on stretched canvas
5x7

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $70 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $70 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank YouVisit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: