Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flamingo Pink

I painted a group of hens in a farm yard a few days ago and I really liked the way it turned out. I am my own best and worst critique depending on the day of the week. I wondered if I could get the same feel with other birds so having talked about reds yesterday I thought I would give flamingos a try today and I made them pink because those are my favorite kind of flamingos. When you live any Michigan any pink bird seems very exotic.

Flamingo Pink,tropical painting
Flamingo Pink,tropical painting, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Flamingo Pink
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on hardboard

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $70 USD

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: