Sunday, March 28, 2010

Piglet

Piglet, farm animal series
Piglet, farm animal series, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
I grew up in Cass county Michigan which produced more pigs then anywhere else at that time. My father raised pigs. Some had strips others were just pink when they were small. One thing you learn quickly is do not come between a Mommy Pig and and it's babies or you might get bitten or at the very least chased out of the pen.
Piglet
8x6 oil painting

Media: oil painting
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: