Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pumpkin Wagon a rural landscape


Pumpkin Wagon,fall landscape,farm
Pumpkin Wagon,fall landscape,farm, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I painted this wagon a few years ago " en plein air" at a vegetable farm in Michigan. I remember the cold October day I painted it. I wore gloves with the tips of the fingers cut off to paint. I thought the original painting lacked texture so I went back last night and re worked it to see if I could add a little more interest to the work.

Sometimes it is a good thing to step away from a work a come back to it.

Pumpkin Wagon
8x10 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: