Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Primary Colors No.2

Delilah Smith



Primary Colors No.2


About This Painting: The challenge at Daily Painters International 
July Challenge
Primary Colors
We would like to see you use as many
primary colors in a painting as possible  
and we would like you to tell us why
you chose those colors and a bit
about your composition.
I paint a ton of still life paintings here on my daily painters blog, so when I saw this challenge I thought humm, what to paint. Primary colors: Red, Yellow, Blue. Gee Whiz how simple Red cherries, Blue, Blueberries, and one of my favorite's Yellow Lemons.

Primary Colors No.2
7x5 oil painting on clay board


Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)



"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com, ,Thank You:

No comments: