Saturday, July 09, 2011

Primary Colors

You all have them, they’re right in front of you, though you might not have ever thought to paint them: your art supplies!

This was the challenge this week on Daily Paint Works to paint them. Brushes, paint tubes, pastel sticks, paint cans, er cherries, etc. - paint what you like.

I have been so busy in my studio for the past few weeks getting ready for my next art show Art on the Rocks. in Marquette Michigan. I haven't been doing to many art shows lately because I prefer galleries and on line marketing but if you have ever been to Marquette Michigan it is worth doing the show just to be by Lake Superior. I hope to do some paintings while I am there and take lots of pictures.

Saturday, July 30th, 2011 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Sunday, July 31, 2011 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. 200 fabulous Artists will be on display.


Primary Colors

About This Painting:
Primary Colors
5x7 oil painting on a museum quality panel

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: