Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Beach Diva No. 12

Delilah Smith

It is hard to believe that I have painted a dozen to these beach beauties. I think it is time to add a few girls to the paintings. I have been painting just one girl at the beach but it's time to make it a party and bring in the girl friends.
To see more of what I am doing visit my Art by Delilah Blog for all the news.

Beach Diva No. 12

About This Painting:
Beach Diva No 12
5x7 oil on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $120 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: