Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hot Peppers

Do you want to add a little kick to your meal?
Chillies come in a variety of shapes and colors. They can be sweet or very hot.

It is the shapes and colors that intrigue me as an artist. I like the way they can twist around and cast shadows. I find the colors exciting and bold from dark blue black greens to light creamy yellows. If you cut them open the seed pods offer even more excitement and interest for painting.

Hot Peppers
Hot Peppers, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Hot Peppers
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: