Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pecking Order No. 2

I have been working in my daily sketch idea book with repeat images. Chicken work well with this. I have tried placing them all different ways. I am just having a great time clucking around.

Artist need a stream of ideas, something that gets us excited and fires up the old paint brushes. Inspiration strikes me at the oddest times, standing in line at the grocery store,running,in the middle of the night, that is why I created my idea book. To read more about how I journal and sketch my ideas visit my blog at Art by Delilah.

Pecking Order No.2
Pecking Order No.2, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Pecking Order No.2
oil on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


Post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: