Monday, August 24, 2009

Pear

Pears are so much fun to paint, I keep going back to them. I'm not sure which I like to paint more pears or peppers? My tomato's are are ripe in the garden so I will be canning at some point today. I am a very visual person, what ever is in my visual field at the moment is the most real thing for me. So what ever activity I start has a lot to do with what I paint. I bet I end up with some paintings of tomato's before the day is over. Now off to the post office to ship paintings that have sold.

Pear
Pear, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Pear
8x6
oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas.The back is wired and this painting can be hung as is or framed.

Delilah Smith, MICHIGAN, USA

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: