Saturday, August 22, 2009

Melot

I have been commissioned to design 2 labels for wine bottles. One is for their line of reds and the other for their white wine. I am trying to think wine for a few days to get me in the mood. I like strong colors but wine label is a unique thing, a very personal item. The label on the bottle is an important item. It must invoke curiosity and introduce the brand.
Delilah Smith, Michigan, USA

Merlot
Merlot, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Merlot
oil on gallery wrapped stretched canvas
6x8

Media: oil
Size: 8 in X 6 in (20.3 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



Delilah Smith

"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: