Monday, August 10, 2009

Overcast

Overcast
Overcast, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

I was painting on the shore of Lake Michigan, between rain storms for the wet paint fund raiser at the Tvedten Gallery in Harbor Springs. The fund raiser was for the little Traverse Conservancy and Watershed council paintings will be on display until the end of Aug.

The above painting is not in the show but two others are. I was a frame short when I go to the gallery and had to pick between 2 that I had done that were 8x10. To see the other painting stop in at the gallery in Harbor Springs Michigan.

Media: oil
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

Delilah Smith,Michigan, USA


"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: