Saturday, September 15, 2012

It has been just on of those day.


One of Those Days
One of Those Days, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: Someday's I wish I were triplets or at the very least twins. I think even then I still would be at least 2 days behind. Do you ever feel like gee whiz there just isn.t enough of you to get it all done? Well if you do here is a hug for you because I know you are trying just like me.

Greeting cards are available of this painting One of Those Days by clicking here.

One of Those Day
7x5
oil painting on canvas mounted on a musem quality
Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: