Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fruit Still Life Painting


Crabapple and Pear Still life
Crabapple and Pear Still life, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I always find it interesting when I log into Daily Painters to see what the paintings are posted for the day. It is really amazing that so many artist will be on the same wave link someday. Today there were 7 paintings with fruit in them. This painting has a very thick paint in the background.I like the way the small red crabapples reflect the light.

I always write and read a little in the morning. I am a slow starter. It take at least one cup of coffee to get my brain working. I have two over stuffed chairs that have been in the family for years and have been upholstered at least 4 times in my life time. I like the one with the big flat thick arms because it is big enough to curl up in and put a book on one arm and my coffee and notes on the other. The smaller one is directly across from it and Elvis, the fat Elvis , like to take duty silently watching me from his king chair with his blanket and pillow. I have gotten in the habit of doing a quick sketch of him each morning. He seems to take the same lazy pose each day.


Fat Elvis



Crabapple and Pear Still life
10x10 oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides.
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 10 in (25.4 cm X 25.4 cm)
Price: $250 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $250 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: