Thursday, September 13, 2012

Endless Summer, beach painting


Endless Summer
Endless Summer, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I have taken the boat out for the summer but today was 80 and I thought of how I will miss the beach as I put the last brush strokes on this oil painting. I am working on a large sand dune painting that I will be entering in the Sleeping Bear Dunes competion coming in a few weeks. There is a cold front coming in and it is 56 in Texas today so the cool breeze of fall will be here by the week end.

 I pick up my name badge and meet about 1000 other artist this Friday in Grand Rapids Mi as we get ready for the opening of ArtPrize 2012. This is the biggest art show in Michigan and I love being part of it and seeing so much good art. There will be 1517 artist from around the world. 

Endless Summer
20x24
oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvs with painted sides
Media: oil painting
Size: 24 in X 20 in (61 cm X 50.8 cm)
Price: $1000 USD
How to Purchase:
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  


For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: