Friday, September 12, 2014

Sailboats at Sleeping Bear Dunes


Sailboats at Sleeping Bear,Plein air
Sailboats at Sleeping Bear,Plein air, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: Painting the Michigan landscape is never ending for me, all I have to do is take a walk down the road and I see something that intrigues me. I keep a  note book so I can go back and paint what moved me. Was is the sway of Queen Anns Lace along the road side,a forgotten barn,or maybe some cows in the shade of a tree. I often wonder how artist become blocked? For me it trip outside or gee whiz just to the refrigerator give me so many ideas.
Sailboats at Sleeping Bear
8x10 oil painting on a museum quality panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: