Friday, February 21, 2014

Poudre River


Today I tried to take a painting I had done and paint a second painting of the same subject but make it simpler this time. I wanted to use heaver paint and work more expressionistic brush work. I accomplished some of what I wanted but I think I will try it again only maybe just a small piece of the river and see if I can really get it down to just a few strokes.

 Original Painting



Second Painting simplified



Poudre River
Poudre River, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Poudre River
oil painting
8x10 on canvas panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
How to Purchase:
"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: