Friday, February 14, 2014

Mountain Stream


Mountain Stream
Mountain Stream, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: It seems like I am having trouble keeping up with everything in the studio lately.
When the day is done it seems like I have just touched on what I want to do. I have a new series I would like to start but there are several paintings waiting for finish touches, tons of book work to do , and work that need to be shipped. I have heard of painter getting block and not being able to think of a thing to paint. I can not stop getting ideas. Maybe if you are blocked you should get with a few artist like me who have so many ideas they just keep flowing like the water in this mountain stream.

Mountain Stream
8x10 oil painting on panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 10 in X 8 in (25.4 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $200 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $200 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2014

No comments: