Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Sheep No.5


Sheep No. 5
Sheep No. 5, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: There are several farms close to me that have sheep. I never knew that sheep's milk was used to make cheese. Wen I was growing up we never had sheep on our farm but my grand mother and Great Grandfather both raised sheep. The little lambs drank the milk and they used the wool but as far as I can remember they didn't drink the milk. Something to ask Mom about.


Sheep No.5
5x7
oil painting on a museum quality panel
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

No comments: