Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rooster No. 19


Rooster No. 19
Rooster No. 19 , painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: today I worked in the yard. The sun was out and it was truly a wonderful day. Back in the studio the last addition to my family a little kitten found in the middle of the road on a rainy day was sleeping. The poor little guy almost got ran over by a big truck. I'm not sure how he got there , there were no house around and no sign of a mommy cat any where. I may have to try my hand at another kitten painting, but for today it's chickens.


Rooster No. 19
10x8x 3/4 oil painting on stretched canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 8 in X 10 in (20.3 cm X 25.4 cm)
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

No comments: