Sunday, February 19, 2012

On the Town

On The Town
On The Town, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I have been trying to do a least one figurative painting a week to build my skills. This is the one for this week. Dinner and a kiss, it always works for me.
On the Town
(B012-2287)
oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed
Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
How to Purchase:



"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

3 comments:

Wai Li said...

Hey, you "gots" a typo. On instead of one... Thanks for sharing this with us.

Delilah said...

Hi Wai Li,

No " On the Town" means a night out, but thank you for contacting me I do make typo even if this oe was just the way I wanted it. Thanks

Wai Li said...

Whoops.. I could have sworn I saw "This is the on for this week". I didn't mean the title.. My apologies! <3