Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Old Red Shed

Delilah Smith
Art by Delilah


An Old Red Shed
5x7
oil painting
About This Painting:This is one of the warm up paintings that I did for the Tarpon Springs Art Show . I finally made a decision on which 8x10 to put in the show and I just realized that I didn't take a picture of it. I think I will go down to Tarpon this week and paint in one of the parks there and I will stop by the Artists'Faire Art Gallery and take photo of the painting.
An Old Red Shed
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to be framed.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD
How to Purchase:
Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2011 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah

No comments: