Monday, May 23, 2011

Wild Raspberries No 2

Every time I went out to work in the garden today it would start to thunder black clouds would come in and the rain would drown me. I would run for the house, start a new project and in about half an hour the sun would come out. I repeated this madness three times and gave up when it started hailing the last time.I figured after all that exercise of running for cover it was time to relax in the studio and get down to some serious painting. I started the large pasture cow painting that I had been doing work up studies on today but I warmed up with small wild raspberry painting to get the creative juices flowing.

Wild Raspberries
Wild Raspberries, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Wild Raspberries
5x7 oil on canvas mounted on a museum quality panel ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


"post your opinion in the comments" or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.comDelilah Smith" Daily Painter"

No comments: