Monday, November 08, 2010

Wind Blown

I just finished canning the last of my tomatoes into spaghetti sauce. Tomorrow I will pull all the plants from the garden and get it ready for spring. I don't have many trees in the yard but we have a small woods behind the garden. Some of the leaves still cling to the trees but most have been taken down by wind or rain.

Wind Blown leaves
Wind Blown leaves, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Wind Blown
5x7 oil painting on canvas mounted on hardboard.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: