Monday, November 22, 2010

Red Poppies


This is a very large painting not one of my small daily works. Every now and then I post a large work here. I try to do four very large paintings a month. Of course Kayak is always there to give me a helping paw.

Holly Molly Red Poppies
Holly Molly Red Poppies, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Holly Molly Red Poppies
This is a very large oi painting. It is painted on stretched canvas and is ready to be framed.Any standard 40x30 frame will fit it.

Media: oil painting
Size: 30 in X 40 in (76.2 cm X 101.6 cm)

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

No comments: