Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Sheep


I finally went out a did some plien air painting today. It was cool but sunny when I started. I think I will give it another try again tomorrow. I saw some relay interesting weepy sunflowers that are calling to me to come back and at least sketch them and take some pictures.So I think I will be out painting again in the morning.



Today I painted sheep and took a few reference photo to work on later back in the studio. I liked the weathered look of this barn and the way the old tire was up against the side of it. Farmers always keep old tires that are not good enough to be used on the road to put on wagons that are used in the fields.

Sheep
Sheep, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Sheep
oil painting on canvas mounted on museum quality panel ready to frame.

Media: oil painting
Size: 7 in X 5 in (17.8 cm X 12.7 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $8 USD s/h
Or, send me an email







"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com


No comments: