Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hollyhocks with Bees floray daily painting

February is almost over. I have been stuck in an airport for 2 days and now have to try to get mentally back on track. I have lost my focus, at least for today. I am now trying to push four days into two. I know it wont work but I also know I will try.

Hollyhocks with Bees, floral oil painting
Hollyhocks with Bees, floral oil painting, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

Flowers always make me happy, its a good way to refocus my energy back on painting. I am working on a large 36x18 painting that needs to be completed by the first of March. Wow have brush will paint.
Hollyhocks with bees floral oil painting.
8x6 on canvas mounted on hardboard ready to frame.

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email



"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com
Thank You
Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

1 comment:

Rick Nilson said...

Hey there Delilah,

I like this.