Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Flower Garden

It's the weekend I have been working in my garden all day. I have put up 2 new bird feeders but have yet to get any birds eating there. I have a have a heart trap out by my tomato's because some little animal finds them as delicious as I do and I don't like to share. I caught the neighbors cat in it last night. White kitty was not happy when I let him out this morning.

My Flower Garden (I09-1045)
My Flower Garden (I09-1045), painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
My flower Garden
watercolor on 200 lb coldpressed watercolor paper
Delilah Smith Michigan, USA

Media: watercolor
Size: 30 in X 22 in (76.2 cm X 55.9 cm)
Price: $800 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $800 USD plus $30 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: