Sunday, September 27, 2009

A kiss, Cone Flowers



A Kiss, Cone Flowers:


When objects in art just touch it is called a kiss. These cone flowers just kiss on the cheek in passing.
There are many kinds of kisses in life:
Butterfly, one of my favorites.
Cheek kisses, like your auntie used to give you.
Earlobe ones, those I hate.
Eye kisses, what ever. Finger kisses,oh so romantic.
Foot kisses, now that is a whole different subject.
Forehead kiss, like the kind an old lover gives on his way out.
French kisses, now your 16 and really know your way around kissing.
Fruity kisses, those I learn to give when I was in Montana. It was along time ago but I still remeber those sweet little kisses.
Hand Kisses, oh so European.
Hickey kisses, haven't seen that mush passion in years.
Mistletoe Kiss, oh yes I long for Christmas when lissing anyone is allowed if you have a little mistletoe.Note to self buy Mistletoe.
Letter kisses, only when you are 12 going on 13.

A kiss, Cone Flowers
A kiss, Cone Flowers, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
A Kiss, Cone Flowers
oil on canvas mounted on hardboard
8x6

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 8 in (15.2 cm X 20.3 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email




"post your opinion in the comments"
or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com

No comments: