Saturday, November 01, 2008

Strawberry No.2

Strawberry No.2
Strawberry No.2, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Strawberry No. 2

The fragrantly sweet juiciness and deep red color of strawberries can brighten up both the taste and aesthetics of any meal; it is no wonder they are the most popular berry fruit in the world. Although strawberries have become increasingly available year-round, they are at the peak of their season from April through July when they are the most delicious and most abundant. I am so lucky to be able to buy them year round.


Original oil painting
6x6 on gallery wrapped stretched canvas

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $100 USD

How to Purchase:
click here to bid on this painting

Or, send me an email

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I don't want to be a stranger so here ... a hug and a kiss for you!

I hope you are well and happy like me :)

Delilah said...

Thanks Jesse,

I am great. Anyday I can paint is a good day.