Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas Ornament SOLD

Christmas Ornament
Christmas Ornament, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

Ornaments take many different forms, from a simple round ball to highly artistic designs. Ornaments are almost always reused year after year, rather than purchased annually, and family collections often contain a combination of commercially produced ornaments and decorations created by family members.

I have many from my childhood that I truly treasure. Such collections are often passed on and augmented from generation to generation.It just would not seem like Christmas if I did put up the old special one that hold memories for me.

I am starting a new tradition for my family by giving each of my nieces a Christmas painting of an ornament like the one I have painted here that they can keep and display on a shelf when they are older.Each one will be different and something to remember Auntie Delilah by in years to come.


Christmas Ornament

Media: oil
Size: 6 in X 6 in (15.2 cm X 15.2 cm)

How to Purchase:
Or, send me an email

No comments: