Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Waterlilies No 4


Delilah Smith
Art by Delilah
Water Lillies No 4
24x9
140 lb coldpressed watercolor paper
For the month of April I am giving away one of my paintings. I will have a drawing at the end of the month. To have your name entered to win simply make a comment on one of my blogs during the month. Each time you comment your name goes into the drawing to win. The more comments you make during the month the greater your chances to win.I will post the winner at the end of the month


"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This painting is so poetic! Really a tender touch. I love it. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece:-)