Monday, April 02, 2012

Chicken Painting in oils

Peck and Scratch, Chickens
Peck and Scratch, Chickens, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting:
Peck and Scratch
7x5 oil on canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 5 in X 7 in (12.7 cm X 17.8 cm)
Price: $120 USD

I will be giving away one of my paintings this month. So what do you have to do ? Leave a comment below and your name will be entered each time you comment. At the end of the month I will draw a name. Each time you comment your name will be enter. So simple,just leave a comment and get your name entered. I will post the name of the winner at the end of the month and get your mailing address then.
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $120 USD plus $10 USD s/h




"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:

Join Our Email List
Email:  
For Email Marketing you can trust
All images are © 2004-2012 Delilah Smith, Art by Delilah
Pin It

No comments: